If you choose to opt in to one of our SMS programs, you are enrolled to receive wireless messages from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services related to HealthCare.gov. By subscribing to this alerting service, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
Short Code Number 267-446 – Transactional HealthCare.gov Marketplace alerts notifying you of account activity and when important documents are ready for review.
Short Code Number 467-873 – Informational Health Insurance Marketplace alerts related to upcoming enrollment periods and what you need to do to sign up.
To stop receiving messages, text STOP to the short code at any time. For help text HELP to the short code for further assistance.
Most wireless service providers provide text messaging service. While there is no charge to sign up for wireless updates, your wireless service provider may charge per message. Check with your provider for details on additional costs.
Terms and Conditions
- User Privacy: Granicus will not share nor use your mobile number for any other purpose than for updates from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- User Fees: Granicus does not charge recipients to receive text messages. However, message and data rates may apply.
- Opt-Out: To Opt-out (discontinue receiving messages from Granicus), reply STOP from your mobile device. We will confirm your Opt-out by text and you will not receive any additional messages from Granicus unless you Opt-in again.
- Warranty: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is not liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages connected with this program. Delivery of SMS messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Frequency: Message frequency varies, up to 3 messages a week during Open Enrollment (Nov. 1 – Jan. 15).
Granicus respects your privacy. We will only use information you provide to transmit your text message. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide an organization the information in connection with the wireless message service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
If you have questions or problems or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.