- Melissa LaCombe, Branch Chief, Division of External Affairs, Bureau of Health Workforce
- Elle Schwarz, Senior Implementation Project Manager, Granicus
Download: Slide deck
The rise of remote work highlights a need for improved internal communications and to the importance of keeping employees engaged. As a result, many agencies have prioritized streamlining internal communications.
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW) used a weekly e-newsletter, BHW Vitals, to transform communication with employees. In an upcoming webinar, Melissa LaCombe, Branch Chief, Division of External Affairs, Bureau of Health Workforce, will discuss how the internal communications team established editorial policies, encouraged internal content contributors, and created a metrics driven approach to share both programmatic updates and lighthearted topics.
Attendees will learn:
- Tips for developing editorial guidelines for internal communication content and distribution timing
- How communications software provides metrics to drive the decision-making process
- Ways to evaluate the success of projects and campaigns
Want to be part of the discussion but can’t join the Zoom Webinar on May 24? If you register to attend, we’ll send you the recording afterwards!