Granicus’ annual Digital Government Awards now open for public sector nominations
Granicus, the leading provider of government experience cloud tools, is now accepting nominations for their annual Digital Government Awards. Starting May 1 through June 15, public sector organizations across all levels of government in North America can nominate individuals, teams or projects within seven categories to recognize excellence in communications, service delivery and digital transformation.
“Our annual awards ensure our government organizations get the recognition they deserve for their dedicated work serving constituents,” said Gabriele “G” Masili, chief customer officer.
“As we continue to grow – now partnering with more than 6,000 government entities– so do the tools and resources our customers use. We are routinely impressed by the innovative and thoughtful ways government leverages digital technologies and services to meet and exceed the wants and needs of constituents.”
Granicus’ emphasis on customer experience enables public sector organizations of all sizes to ensure the public can easily access intuitive, efficient digital tools without increasing administrative burden on employees. For more than ten years Granicus has honored the public sector through an evolving digital awards program.
Public sector organizations can submit nominations in the following categories:
- Changemaker: for an individual, team, or project leading the charge for innovation
- Community Engagement: for an organization’s creative use of digital tools to inform and engage
- Customer Experience: for organizations improving the end-to-end experience for constituents
- Digital Transformation: for organizations delivering impressive outcomes through the strategic use of digital tools and tactics
- Operational Excellence: for organizational efforts to increase efficiency, save costs, retain employees, and support a modern workforce
- Trust & Transparency: for organizations using digital solutions to improve access, transparency, and trust in their communities
- Website of the Year: for organizations that enhanced their website to meet the needs of modern residents
For more information about Granicus’ Digital Government Awards, or to nominate a public sector organization, please visit: granicus.com/digital-awards
Granicus is the global leader in customer engagement and experience technology and services for the public sector. Now powering almost 30 billion digital interactions globally each year and connecting over 500,000 government professionals with 300 million opt-in subscribers, Granicus is proud to serve as a critical strategic partner to governments as they work to deliver equitable and secure government experiences. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and constituents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions and communicating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.