Your experience with Communications Cloud Advanced Bulletin Editor is getting an upgrade.
We’ve been listening to our customers and having conversations with people like you to see how we can improve the message content creation experience and which changes would be most impactful to your success.
Since then, we’ve been working hard to implement those changes, and we’re happy to announce that we’ll start the rollout of the features this month.
Some of the anticipated Advanced Bulletin Editor enhancements for September include:
- More user-friendly text editor
- Link files as a resource within Advanced Bulletin Editor
- Add tables within any text content block
- Create and link anchors to navigate through content
- Visibility of the footer and tagline within the editor
More details and additional Advanced Bulletin Editor features will be communicated over the coming months, so please stay tuned! We think you will be excited.
If you are interested in learning more about how Communications Cloud could help with your communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.