This session was originally presented by AWS.
How are you evolving your services – and underlying technology – to meet the future needs of your citizens?
State and local governments are transforming to better serve citizens in response to the recent surge in inquiries and usage of government services. Many of these advancements challenged agencies to migrate to the cloud, while maintaining security and proper data governance.
Join CNSI, Granicus, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to learn how state and local government leaders are positioning themselves to meet the needs of the future citizen. Hear former state leaders and technology experts share their approaches to building a cloud migration and development strategy, to support an evolving citizen experience.
During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate your current and future needs to prepare for cloud migration
Identify and overcome barriers to migrating to the cloud
Accelerate development and advancement of citizen services on the cloud
- Mark Hynes, Chief Executive Officer, Granicus
- Todd Stottlemyer, Chief Executive Officer, CNSI
- Kim Majerus, U.S. Education, State & Local Government, and Vertical Sales Leader, AWS
- Morgan Reed, Executive Government Advisor, AWS