Let’s step inside the minds of government’s top performers and discover how their communication strategies are reaching more people, keeping them engaged, and providing them with the right message at the right time — in the right medium.
Join us on-demand for a free webinar if you’ve ever wondered:
- Is there a better subject line for this email?
- What or how much content should I put in this email?
- Am I sending communications too often? Not often enough?
- What’s the best comms channel for driving specific outcomes?
While the internet is full of best practices, there are very few insights on government communications. In this webinar, you’ll learn directly from successful government communicators at local, state, and federal levels as they share how they execute winning campaigns.
Title: Right Message, Right Time: How A-List Gov Communicators Drive Results
Location: Online Webinar
– Julie Ellsworth, Web and Digital Communications Specialist, Michigan Department of Natural Resources
– Luis Medina, Digital Media Senior Analyst, General Services Administration
– Max Pugh, Web Services Supervisor, Prince George’s County Public Schools