How to easily service requests and fulfillment for residents and staff.
Heroic events often capture the community’s imagination of their fire departments. But it’s the mundane work — issuing permits, renewing licenses, and fulfilling routine community requests — that take up your time.
For departments, these task are demanding, tedious, and costly; for residents, navigating a tangle of PDFs and basic online forms is frustrating and time consuming.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar on demand to learn how to:
- Improve customer service by letting residents submit requests 100% digitally (no printing, mailing, calling or stopping in), 24/7.
- Reduce the hassle of fulfilling requests with a staff portal that lets you quickly review, assign, and complete requests.
- Waste less time by automating data transfer between personnel and departments.
- Independently launch any new digital services without contracting with expensive third-party vendors or consultants.
- Launch new services quickly by connecting existing technology to plug-and-play solutions.
- Keep staff and citizens informed of request status — start to finish —through automatically tracked transactions.
With Granicus, you can digitize any service quickly, including:
- Child Safety Seat Inspection Request
- Resident Parking Permit Application
- Business Parking Permit Application
- Non-Resident Senior Parking Permit Application
- Burn Permit Application
- Fire Station Tour Request
- Officer Appearance / Presentation Request
- Fire Department Volunteer Application
- And more
Title: Extinguish Community Requests with On Fire Digital Services