During a crisis, effective communications can be the difference between confidence or doubt, security or discord, and ultimately, success or failure.
With the continued focus on Covid-19, demonstrations, and the upcoming severe weather season, government teams need a repeatable playbook that can account for multiple crises at one time.
This 1-hour webinar will help you create an adaptable and multi-faceted crisis communications plan.
- Managing a multi-crisis mindset through a step-by-step communications plan
- Best practices for messaging during various crisis scenarios (Health, Weather, Law Enforcement, etc.)
- Monitoring community sentiment during crisis response to ensure success
Title: Communication During Crisis: How to Build A Management Plan for Government
Date: Thursday, July 16
Time: 2 p.m. Eastern | 11 a.m. Pacific
– Lt. Commander Scott McBride, Chief of Media Relations, United States Coast Guard
– Kristen Fiani, Former Public Diplomacy Officer at the US Department of State and Consultant to FEMA