Sustainovation describes the techniques we use to build a culture of sustainable innovation into government, one wildly creative idea at a time. By stoking innovation within government, local leaders can serve their residents better and more effectively. In addition, innovation is enhanced when government officials have access to robust and powerful digital tools. Attend this session to learn about the intersection between creating a culture of innovation and building out your digital infrastructure.
Nick Kittle, award-winning civic innovator, coach and author, and Patrick Moore, former CIO and VP at Granicus, will explain the nature of innovation in government, how to build it, and how to sustain it. Most importantly, they will detail our individual role in making a culture of innovation come to life. In this session, they will explore how we can get creative, build momentum, and inspire collaboration as we make these wildly creative ideas real! This is a free event presented by Granicus.
- The true nature of innovation and how we build it
- Digital tools and strategies we can use to create a culture of innovation
- Techniques to be more creative and change perspective
- How to brainstorm better and how to build momentum
- Taking action and getting started on a project
Watch the On-Demand webinar now!