How to easily service requests and fulfillment for residents and staff.
Heroic events often capture the community’s imagination of their police and sheriff’s departments. But it’s the mundane work – issuing permits, renewing licenses, and fulfilling routine community requests – that take up your time.
For departments, these task are demanding, tedious, and costly; for residents, navigating a tangle of PDFs and basic online forms is frustrating and time consuming.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar on Tuesday, Jan. 26th at 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT to learn how to:
- Improve customer service by letting residents submit requests 100% digitally (no printing, mailing, calling or stopping in), 24/7.
- Reduce the hassle of fulfilling requests with a staff portal that lets you quickly review, assign, and complete requests.
- Waste less time by automating data transfer between personnel and departments.
- Independently launch any new digital services without contracting with expensive third-party vendors or consultants.
- Launch new services quickly by connecting existing technology to plug-and-play solutions.
- Keep staff and citizens informed of request status – start to finish – through automatically tracked transactions.
With Granicus, you can digitize any service quickly, including:
- Alarm Registration
- Bicycle Registration
- Ride-Along Requests
- Officer Commendations
- Crime Tips
- Block Party Permits
- Extra Patrol Services Requests
- Officer Appearance / Presentation Request
- Police Volunteer Application
- Non-Emergency Police Reports
- Citizen Police Academy Application
- And more
Title: Simplified Community Requests For Police Departments
Date: Tuesday, January 26th
Time: 3 – 3:30 p.m. ET / 12 – 12:30 p.m. PT