This eBook helps communicators operate effectively during a crisis and delivers a playbook to tackle any crisis step-by-step. You will learn how to lead your community to better outcomes with preparation and confidence.
Download this eBook to:
- Prioritize preparedness ahead of any crisis (or multiple crises at once)
- Lead from a place of calm with preparation
- Manage stakeholder and audience communications to trigger the right actions
- Identify the gaps in tools and resources you need to have the most impact.
This eBook should be your first step in planning. You will find many tools, including prompts to brainstorm critical contacts, advice on how to target your crisis messaging, and tips on managing multiple crises at once.
– LCDR Scott McBride, Chief of Media Relations, US Coast Guard and Granicus Customer