Responding to COVID-19: Best Practices for the Gov Community
New information surrounding the coronavirus outbreak arrives daily. While many health experts predict that the U.S. will receive its share of the impact, there are also reports of misinformation and disinformation.
What can government agencies learn from one another to stay ahead of this public health crisis?
Watch on-demand to explore the answers. From communications to websites to public meetings, you’ll hear from experts as we discuss:
- How govs are handling what the WHO is calling an “infodemic.”
- Best practices when communicating about public health.
- Lessons govs can learn from the Zika outbreak.
Plus, bring your questions, insights, and ideas as we expect this to be an interactive share of knowledge!
Title: Communicating During a Public Health Crisis
Location: On-demand webinar (watch now)
- Echa Schneider, Digital Communications, City of Berkeley, CA
- Betsy Burkhart, Digital Communications, City of Walnut Creek, CA
- Susan Ganeshan, CMO, Granicus
- Madeline O’Phelan, Director of Marketing and Communications, Granicus
- Nick Geier, Senior Platform Strategist, Granicus Experience Group