As a clerk, your hands are full. You’re managing remote public meetings, securing agenda and departmental approvals, and running elections. But what about the many other services you provide for residents and businesses? Clerks handle everything from personal injury and property claims against their jurisdiction to public records requests to passport application processing. Frequently these requests arrive via PDF or simple online form and can cause unnecessary headaches for you and your staff.
Granicus’ govService makes life easier for clerks and the residents they serve by streamlining interactions, increasing transparency, and helping clerks do more with less.
Watch on-demand to learn how local clerks keep up with resident requests and reduce the time to process requests by 80%, and request costs by 98%.
Learn how to:
- Quickly turn PDFs into smart online forms.
- Save time by streamlining the workflows used to process applications for licenses, registrations, records requests, and more.
- Improve customer service by allowing residents to submit requests digitally without the need to phone or visit government offices.
- Automate communications within the clerk’s office, between government offices, and with residents to save time and money.
- Use one dashboard to review, assign, track, and complete all open and outstanding requests.
- Allow constituents to make payments online.