Our CEO Scott Burns closed out this year’s U.K. digital communications event with some important insights into something we’ve talk about often on this blog, “The Power of the Message”. As Scott notes in his introduction, the climate of public sector communications has changed a lot over the years. A decade ago, government agencies would… Read more »
GovDelivery CEO and co-Founder, Scott Burns, presented at our annual federal digital communications event in December. He was excited to follow-up on the message our keynote speaker, Paul Smith, shared: the importance of storytelling. Armed with the experience of working with more than 1,000 government organizations worldwide, Scott took a look at a critical component… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Developing a Communications Plan with the Right Digital Tools
- What You Need to Know—and What Granicus is Doing—About GDPR
- [Event Recap] Tackling Engagement and Transparency in the Digital Age
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government