By Koi Hernandez, Design Fellow at GovDelivery Design as a whole is a very broad subject—from street signs to buildings to T.V. ads—design touches nearly every element of our lives. But that doesn’t mean it’s always done well. As a government communicator, design can make or break the comprehension of your message—the components that make your… Read more »
You may think that with the variety of channels the public is using to communicate digitally, that email is on its way out. But even with the rise of social media, text messaging, blogs, and more, email is still number one, not only in our hearts, but also on our mobile devices. While social media… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Developing a Communications Plan with the Right Digital Tools
- What You Need to Know—and What Granicus is Doing—About GDPR
- [Event Recap] Tackling Engagement and Transparency in the Digital Age
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government