Live streaming is an effective tactic to engage those who cannot attend your event in person and to distribute your messages to broader audiences. Some other examples of government organizations who live stream are: The White House, The Minnesota Senate, and NYC Council Committee on Technology. But live streaming can be stressful enough to induce a heart attack.… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government
- From Newsletterville to Communications Summit: Developing an Effective Communications Strategy
- How to Improve Your Digital Presence to Better Serve Citizens
- 3 Examples of Digital Tools Helping Government Accomplish More for Less
2018 Granicus Summit Channel Shift Citizen Citizen Engagement Citizen Service Collaboration Communication Communications Community Content Customer Service Data Digital Digital Comms Digital Communications Digital Engagement Digital Gov Digital Government Digital Outreach E-gov Email Engagement Facebook Gov 2.0 GovDelivery Government Government Communications Government Marketing Government Services GovLoop Innovation Local Government Mobile Open Data Outreach Public Sector Responsiveness SMS Social Media Technology Text Messaging Twitter UK Government Web 2.0 Website