There’s no doubt that customer expectations for government are changing. The shift toward offering more services online, enhancing digital resources, and offering more efficient ways for audiences to engage with government online is the new normal for many agencies. Organizations are evolving to meet new demands and redefining the way that their teams can continue to improve, innovate, and… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- What You Need to Know—and What Granicus is Doing—About GDPR
- [Event Recap] Tackling Engagement and Transparency in the Digital Age
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government
- From Newsletterville to Communications Summit: Developing an Effective Communications Strategy
2018 Granicus Summit Channel Shift Citizen Citizen Engagement Citizen Service Collaboration Communication Communications Community Content Customer Service Data Digital Digital Comms Digital Communications Digital Engagement Digital Gov Digital Government Digital Outreach E-gov Email Engagement Facebook Gov 2.0 GovDelivery Government Government Communications Government Marketing Government Services GovLoop Innovation Local Government Mobile Open Data Outreach Public Sector Responsiveness SMS Social Media Technology Text Messaging Twitter UK Government Web 2.0 Website