GovDelivery’s 8th Annual Federal Communications Summit is just around the corner. On Oct. 14 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C., hundreds of government communicators and technologists will gather to exchange ideas, network, and learn how Federal agency employees can leverage the power of data for positive, influential change for the communities they serve. And we couldn’t… Read more »
GovDelivery CEO and co-Founder, Scott Burns, presented at our annual federal digital communications event in December. He was excited to follow-up on the message our keynote speaker, Paul Smith, shared: the importance of storytelling. Armed with the experience of working with more than 1,000 government organizations worldwide, Scott took a look at a critical component… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Developing a Communications Plan with the Right Digital Tools
- What You Need to Know—and What Granicus is Doing—About GDPR
- [Event Recap] Tackling Engagement and Transparency in the Digital Age
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government