Last week, leaders in the public and private sectors gathered in St. Paul to tackle some of Minnesota’s most pressing technology issues. It was a tall agenda, but the Minnesota Digital Government Summit was all about sharing best practices for enhancing digital services in government, as well as protecting data from cyber-threats. As government agencies of… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government
- From Newsletterville to Communications Summit: Developing an Effective Communications Strategy
- How to Improve Your Digital Presence to Better Serve Citizens
- 3 Examples of Digital Tools Helping Government Accomplish More for Less
2018 Granicus Summit Channel Shift Citizen Citizen Engagement Citizen Service Collaboration Communication Communications Community Content Customer Service Data Digital Digital Comms Digital Communications Digital Engagement Digital Gov Digital Government Digital Outreach E-gov Email Engagement Facebook Gov 2.0 GovDelivery Government Government Communications Government Marketing Government Services GovLoop Innovation Local Government Mobile Open Data Outreach Public Sector Responsiveness SMS Social Media Technology Text Messaging Twitter UK Government Web 2.0 Website