Recently we held a webinar with Martin Done, Service Director Communications and Marketing and Sarah Lay, Senior Digital Officer of Nottinghamshire County Council to discuss the Council’s new branding efforts and outreach to drive avoidable contact and channel shift initiatives. You can watch a replay of the webinar here. Due to an overwhelming number of… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Developing a Communications Plan with the Right Digital Tools
- What You Need to Know—and What Granicus is Doing—About GDPR
- [Event Recap] Tackling Engagement and Transparency in the Digital Age
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government
2018 Granicus Summit Channel Shift Citizen Citizen Engagement Citizen Service Collaboration Communication Communications Community Content Customer Service Data Digital Digital Comms Digital Communications Digital Engagement Digital Gov Digital Government Digital Outreach E-gov Email Engagement Facebook Gov 2.0 GovDelivery Government Government Communications Government Marketing Government Services GovLoop Innovation Local Government Mobile Open Data Outreach Public Sector Responsiveness SMS Social Media Technology Text Messaging Twitter UK Government Web 2.0 Website