We understand that in an age of mobile technology, people are used to getting the information they want right away, wherever they are. They don’t want to wade through spreadsheets to get to a single data point.
When laptops first replaced desktops as the new, go-to digital device, being glued to your cubicle or home office while checking email suddenly became a thing of the past. Now that the number of people owning smartphones has rapidly increased and shows no signs of slowing down, we’re redefining what it means to be truly… Read more »
Recent Blog Posts
- Developing a Communications Plan with the Right Digital Tools
- What You Need to Know—and What Granicus is Doing—About GDPR
- [Event Recap] Tackling Engagement and Transparency in the Digital Age
- Are You Embracing the Principles of a Modern Digital Government?
- Getting More Shelter Animals Adopted with Modern Digital Government